Updated: Aug 6, 2020
Post Published: Feb 13, 2019
Firm Name: Deloitte
Date: February 12, 2019
Campus Recruiter Deloitte: Kelly; Started in September
Summer Taylor: Managing director (Nonequity partner). Been with Deloitte for 20 years in the OC office
Pete Rodriguez: Started in LA office and moved to OC office
Arash: CSUF Alumni and graduated last spring
Avan: Last semester in CSUF and started in tax in June
Raed: Did SLP and will be doing audit intern
Karina: Rotational intern
Jocelyn: Tax intern
Who are We?
· One of the world’s largest and most highly regarded CPA and professional services organizations.
· Approximately 94,000 people in 120+ offices across the US
· Clients include many of the largest publicly held and privately-owned companies and governmental units in the world.
· In orange Country, we serve a variety of different industries.
- Financial services
- Healthcare Providers
Four Leading Businesses
· Audit and Assurance
Spring 2019 Recruiting
Deloitte National Leadership Conference: Leadership conference for sophomores and Juniors who had demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and an interest in business/professional services.
Who should apply: Junior/Sophomores on a 5 year track.
CPA Eligibility Fall 2020/Spring 2021
Deadline to apply February 22nd
Deloitte facility include basketball court, barn, soccer field, TV everywhere, barbecue, workout clothes, and fitness classes. All available for trainees who are building new skills. DU invests in their employees and also allow their employees to build connection.
Who We Look For – How Can You Find Your Fit At Deloitte?
· Are naturally curious
· Are tech savvy
· Are excellent communicators
· Are strong team players
· Have a continuous learning mindset
You can find out what fit you may be at Deloitte in following link. Explore.Deloitte.com
Technology changes the way Deloitte deliver services to client.
Audit of the Future
· Artificial Intelligence
· Big Data & Analytics
Put tableau on your resume if you learned how to use it:
· Robotic Process Automation
· Smart Sensors & IoT
Deloitte’s Innovative Audit Technology
· Disclosure analytics